Luxembourg Tramway (Luxembourg)
48 months (Ongoing project)
CAF Turnkey & Engineering is responsible for the engineering and installation work, training, commissioning and warranty service (remote support service) for the 8 SCIE charging points along the 3,600 m of the Luxembourg tramway and at its depot.
The initial project involves providing the service for the operation of trams of 7 cars. However, in the future Luxtram expects to extend the operating capacity from 7 to 9 cars.
Therefore, the work of CAF Turnkey & Engineering will focus mainly on the correct implementation of the Lower Energy System within the overall Luxembourg Tramway Project, including:
- 3 charging points – Section A
- 4 charging points – Section B
- 1 test charging point in the depot
- Testing facilities in the factory
- Supply and installation of the feeder for a 7-car configuration
- Pre-installation of the feeder to power vehicles of 9 cars
- Pre-installation of the housing/inspection boxes in the equipment corresponding to the 9-car configuration