We are the CAF Group business unit which manages the development of comprehensive projects for sustainable mobility infrastructures. We design, build and integrate high capacity and performance transport systems under the turnkey scheme.
- Comprehensive urban and interurban rail solutions.
- E-bus and Electric Bus Rapid Transit (e-BRT) freight solutions in urban environments.
CAF T&E also comprises CMFS, our Mexican subsidiary which specialises in railway design and construction, and the British Engineering firm BWB, which specialises in urban development, environment and energy solutions.
We work together to bring all our knowledge, innovation and experience to address current and future mobility challenges in a safe, sustainable and fashion.
How we work
1. We commit to all the different aspects of the project
2. We build relationships based on trust
3. We guarantee the security of our solutions
4. We use cutting-edge digital technology and innovations
5. We apply renewable energy in our solutions
How we contribute to society
We believe that improved mobility should contribute to the sustainable development of the area where the transport operates. For this reason, our project work focuses on the following goals:
Ensuring communities' living standards
Providing accessible, safe and reliable solutions which allow people to move around cities and interurban areas whilst also ensuring these solutions blend in.
Reduce the effects of climate change
Developing solutions to optimise energy efficiency and applying solar energy to power our facilities and depots.