2. Owner of the website
According to the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services, CAF T&E, as a provider of services for the information society which operates through this Internet Site / Web Page, makes the following general information available to any concerned person or entity:
- Company Name: CAF TURNKEY & ENGINEERING SL UNIPERSONAL.
- Registered Address: C/ LAIDA BIDEA – EDIFICIO 205. PARQUE TECNOLÓGICO DE BIZKAIA, ZAMUDIO 48170 - BIZKAIA.
- Tax Identification Number (NIF): B95503819.
- Registered in the Companies' Register of Bizkaia: volume 4895, folio 83, sheet number BI-50912.
3. Tearms and conditions of use
The user undertakes to make proper use of the content and services of the website, which can never be used for illicit activities conflicting with the public order, national defence or public health.
The user has the right to view all the information on the website, as well as make private copies of the same on IT systems, provided that this content is for exclusive use of the user and not subsequently disclosed to third parties.
4. Copyright notice
The content of this website, including, but not limited to, texts, charts, pictures, the website design and the intellectual property rights which could apply to such content, and all trademarks, brand names or other distinctive signs, is the property of CAF or its legitimate owners (with whom CAF has established agreements for the assignment/licensing of such rights), and all respective rights are reserved.
Such content may not be reproduced fully or partially in any way or by any mechanical, electronic, reprographic or other means, and any disclosure, public communication or distribution without the prior written authorisation of CAF T&E or the legitimate owners is forbidden.
CAF T&E shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use by the users of such content or the breach by the users of any applicable legal provisions.
CAF T&E is not liable for the accuracy, veracity and validity of any information not compiled by CAF and from third parties and beyond CAF's control.
Notwithstanding the above, CAF T&E does not guarantee nor accept liability for any damages and losses whatsoever resulting from circumstances specifically including but not limited to the following:
- The availability and continued functioning of the website and, specifically but not limited to the effectively use by the users of the Website, the Content and the Services, and the access to the different web pages making up the Website or those from which Services are rendered.
- The standards of quality and functionality of the website, or the Services and/or Content incorporated therein.
- The interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the website and the Content and/or Services incorporated therein.
- The appropriateness of the website and the Services and/or Content incorporated therein for any specific purpose.
- The existence of viruses or software on the User’s computer which could produce alterations on the user's Computer System.
6. Personal data protection
CAF T&E is seriously committed to strict compliance with the data protection standards in different countries, taking account of recent regulatory changes in some of them and, particularly, in member countries of the European Union, notably pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free cricurlation of such data.
Whatever the case, only the User is the sole party responsible for any information provided by the User on the website. If the information is used for any purposes other than those noted above, CAF undertakes, at all times, to provide notice of the new purposes and, if necessary, to request user approval.
6.1. Data processing manager
The contact details for the Data Processing Manager are as follows:
- CAF TURNKEY & ENGINEERING SL UNIPERSONAL
- C/ LAIDA BIDEA – EDIFICIO 205. PARQUE TECNOLÓGICO DE BIZKAIA, ZAMUDIO 48170 - BIZKAIA
6.2. Personal data processing purposes
The purposes of processing personal details on CAF's website include but are not limited to the following:
- Responding to queries or requests for information that may be made by the website users.
- Personalising and improving the tools and functionalities of the website as well as to guarantee its technical functionality,.
- In the event that the User has checked the relevant box, keeping the user informed by sending notifications, newsletters or other equivalent documents via email and/or other electronic means, the content of which will mainly cover our services, activities, projects, updates and new features of the website.
- Processing candidates in a recruitment process.
- Using them for any other purpose required or permitted by the applicable law or for which the user has provided consent.
With regards to processing candidates in a recruitment process:
- CAF T&E will make use of the data provided by the user in fillable forms or via the various email accounts made available by CAF T&E on the website for contact purposes.
- Data is only processed when the user interacts with CAF to apply for any employment offer, when the website requests personal details, or when using certain features of the website.
CAF T&E can process personal details based on any of the following legal bases:
- When necessary to fulfil a contract of in the legitimate interests of CAF T&E, which is applicable when the site is browsed merely for information purposes or when specific enquiries or requests for information are made or when the user requests to be subscribed to newsletters or other equivalent services via the website.
- When the user has provided express authorisation, particularly for the processing of candidates in a recruitment process. In these cases, users will be notified of the requirement for their express consent, which must be provided before data is processed.
- When necessary to meet legal requirements.
6.4. Recipients of personal details
Depending on the purposes for which personal information is collected, it may be accessed by any of the following people:
- CAF T&E personnel whose tasks include, as applicable:
- Managing the website.
- Processing candidates for recruitment processes, and/or...
- Managing specific enquiries and requests for information or user requests to subscribe to newsletters or other equivalent services.
- Permanent establishments, branches and companies of the CAF Group, including those located outside the European Union, and Companies owned by the CAF Group, as appropriate, regarding the cases listed under the above paragraph.
- Any company or agent collaborating with the CAF Group with access to personal details as a result of the services provided within the scope of its activity.
- Public authorities and agencies and Courts and Tribunals when providing details is legally obligatory.
- Public authorities and agencies of other countries when international disclosure of data is required within the framework of CAF T&E’s activity.
6.5. Rights of the concerned parties
The data processing manager undertakes to respect the privacy of the Personal Details and to guarantee that users can exercise their rights.
As a user, you are entitled to access your Personal Details, and to request amendment of any incorrect piece of data or, when applicable, to request removal when, amongst other reasons, the details are no longer required for the purposes they were collected for.
Under certain circumstances, users can request a restriction on data processing. In this case, details will only be retained to raise or challenge any complaints.
Under certain circumstances, and, on the grounds of your personal situation, you can oppose the processing of your details. Should processing be opposed, CAF T&E will no longer process your details, unless the Company is entitled not to accept such an opposition on legitimate grounds, or in order to contest any eventual legal claims.
The user has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing based on the consent provided before it was withdrawn. In this instance, subsequent to the withdrawal of consent, data processing based on legal purposes other than those associated with the consent will not be affected either.
Under certain circumstances, users will be entitled to receive any personal details disclosed to CAF T&E, in a machine readable, commonly used, structured format, and to disclose them to another data processing manager.
Users are also entitled not to be subject to a decision solely based on automatic data processing.
Particularly when users are not satisfied regarding the exercising of their rights, they are entitled to raise a claim before the national control authority, which, in this case is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
6.6. Record retention period
The personal data disclosed will be retained for the period required in order to implement the purposes indicated in this policy and, provided that no request is placed for the withdrawal or revocation of the consent, in which case the personal details will be kept blocked for the period of time required to meet a legal obligation or to prepare, raise or contest any claims that may result from the processing of the data in question.
No one under the age of 16 should disclose personal information without the consent of a parent or tutor. CAF is not responsible for any personal information submitted by anyone under the age of 16 without the relevant authorisation.
6.7. Security measures
CAF T&E has implemented the appropriate technical measures to protect you personal details against accidental losses or unauthorised access, use and disclosure. Nevertheless and regardless of the diligent implementation of said measures, the User must be aware that the safety measures are not foolproof. Under no circumstances is CAF T&E responsible for any eventual actions by third parties who, infringing said measures, access the aforementioned data and information. CAF T&E has also established procedures for any data security issues.
CAF T&E web pages are accessed in a secure environment. To be sure you are browsing our Company website, check that the word CAF T&E figures on the top status line. The fact you are browsing in a secure environment can be verified via the “url” address which appears in properties (on pressing the right mouse button). This “url” address begins with “https”, where the “s” identifies that the content is provided via a secure server.
Cookies may be used for access to this website.
Cookies are widely used small files or devices that are installed in the user's browser with the purpose of storing, recovering or updating data. They allow the website maintainer to determine the preferences of users when navigating through their website and personalise the services offered based on these preferences.
At CAF T&E we use our own and third party cookies, which allow us to carry out an analysis of use and measurement in order to ensure that our websites function correctly so we can improve our services.
Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or who wish to be notified before cookies are stored on their computer, can configure their browser accordingly. For further information, refer to our “Cookies Policy”.
The relationships established with the users will be governed by the regulations in force when the user accessed the website and established these relationships.
Spanish legislation will apply to resolve all controversies or queries regarding this website or the activities carried out therein.