The CAF Group is seriously committed to strict compliance with data protection regulations in different countries, taking into account recent regulatory developments in some of them and, in particular, in the countries of the European Union, especially through Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
1.1 In any case, the user is solely responsible for the information provided on the website. Data Controller
The contact details of the Data Controller are as follows:
CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING S.L, with registered office at Camino Laida - Pq. Cientifico, - EDIF. 205 - 2ª PLT, Zamudio, 48170, Bizkaia.
To ensure proper management in the processing of your data, CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact for any questions you may have, at the following email address:
1.2 Purposes of the processing of personal data
Below are the different purposes of the processing of your personal data, as well as the legal bases that support the processing:
|Purpose||Additional Information||Legal Bases (variable depending on the specific processing)|
|Manage the data of all people who access the website through cookies and pixels that will be installed on their devices, as well as the maintenance and support of the use of the website and improvement of their browsing experience||Manage user web navigation. Data processing to facilitate access and navigation through our digital media. For example, to offer the website version that best suits the device used||Legitimate interest* of CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING in the use of personal data of users strictly necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website and a correct user experience. Consent regarding those personal data processing that are not strictly necessary (behavioral analysis, advertising, etc.)
|Management of information requests sent to CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING.||Resolve any issues that may arise for users about our products and/or services, providing the corresponding information||CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING's legitimate interest* in correctly addressing requests from customers and potential customers (in the context of receiving requests through social networks, forms, etc.)|
|Communication to public authorities, regulatory bodies, or government agencies||In cases where it is necessary to transfer data to third parties for compliance with applicable legislation and regulatory obligations||Legal obligation|
|Maintain network and information security||Monitor and control the information on the website, ensuring the security of the information||CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING's legitimate interest* in ensuring the security of the information on the website provided by you|
*We inform you that your privacy is important to CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING, and in this regard, we have carried out the necessary balancing tests to verify that your interests, rights, and fundamental freedoms do not prevail over ours before applying legitimate interest as a legal basis for the purposes mentioned in this section. You can request a copy of the conclusions of these balancing tests at the following email address:
1.3 Recipients of personal data
In addition to the data controller, the recipients of the data may be public authorities and Courts and Tribunals when there is a legal obligation to provide the data.
CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING may transfer your personal data to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area that may have data protection laws different from European ones. This includes those countries that, according to the European Commission, do not have an adequate level of protection for personal data. You can obtain information on the countries to which such transfers are made, along with a copy of the safeguards applied in each case at
1.4 Data retention period
The retention period for your data will be determined based on the duration of your relationship with CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING and legally established periods. In this regard, the criteria that CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING uses to set the retention periods for your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements set out in applicable legislation, regulations, and regulatory guidelines, as well as CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING's operational requirements related to the proper management of the relationship with different categories of data subjects. The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes described in this policy and until deletion is requested by you, in which case, the personal data will be kept blocked for the time necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise, and defense of claims that may arise from the processing of such data. Subsequently, they will be deleted.
1.5 Rights of data subjects
CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your Personal Data and ensuring the exercise of your rights, specifically:
- Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are processing about you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concerns you and that is being processed by CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested limitation of processing for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, as well as to have them transmitted by CAF TURNKEY AND ENGINEERING to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case, we would stop processing them unless we have to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To exercise these rights, and for any further clarification, you can contact us in writing at the address mentioned above or through the following email address: